Our focus is the safety of our customers and employees.
Because the nature of choosing new frames is an up close and personal experience, we are implementing the following protocols for our customers and employees.
while visiting our locations:
- Prescription must be ready and in hand
- Protective facial coverings are mandatory, must be supplied by the customer, and should cover nose and mouth
- Temperature checks will be administered at the door
- Only a limited number of customers are allowed in the retail space
- Please do not touch the frames or other merchandise
Our employees are here to assist you.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Oklahoma Optical Limited Reopening
The health and safety of our customers and employees is our number one priority. We continue to closely monitor Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines for public health during this time of COVID-19. We have implemented operational procedures and protocols that you need to know. Only customers with prescriptions will be served at this time.
Enhanced Cleaning and Disinfecting Services
Enhanced cleaning procedures will be followed with the use of EPA-certified chemicals during daily closures as well as more frequent manual disinfection processes with EPA-registered disinfectant on all high-touch surfaces such as door handles, and other hard surfaces.
Temperature Screenings and Face Coverings
- All customers and employees entering Oklahoma Optical will be checked for temperature.
- Individuals with a temperature at or over 100.4°F (38°C) will be asked to return home and advised to seek appropriate medical care.
- Customers and employees are required to wear protective facial coverings over their nose and mouth at all times (customers must provide their own protective coverings).
Safety Protocols While in Store
- Only one customer per employee will be allowed in the store at a time.
- Physical distancing of at least six feet will be observed between customer and employee.
- Please do not touch the frames or other merchandise. Our employees are here to assist you.
- All frames that are handled will be properly sanitized by employees after contact.